Upscale your Web3 development skills with TheWeb3.Guru
Hey! Diky Hadna here, and thank you for visiting this page :)
🤔 What is TheWeb3.Guru?
TheWeb3.Guru is a personally-managed page which contains Web3-development study materials that I collect from multiple sources in the internet. It is designed to be short, simple, and contains always-updated materials.
🤷♂️ Why Should You Visit TheWeb3.Guru Regularly?
Unlike any other blogs where the author writes a quite-long article whenever the author has new idea, TheWeb3.Guru is designed to store Web3 development materials in personal notes style, for more enjoyable learning process. You won’t find any long and cliche lines that is commonly used by copywriters to achieve the
x numberof words. But instead, you’ll find short, clear, and descriptive study materials.
ps: I’m not against them, it’s just the way this site is built. Sorry :)
It means that whenever I create a new topic, then this topic could always be updated at any time in the future if I have new materials worth to be added. That is why, the default sorting for this web is based on the update date, newest to oldest.
Think about the Downloads directory in your computer, whenever you have downloaded something from the internet, it will be added to the Downloads directory.
💭 How is TheWeb3.Guru Built?
As simple as writing notes! No, seriously, I mean it.
- Login to Notion.so
- Create a page (for this page, I’m using the Journal template)
- Share the page
- Your page will be publicly accessible (but the URL will be very long to remember)
But for this TheWeb3.Guru page, there are some extra steps I’ve taken:
- Buy a domain (for more memorable web address)
Create a simple HTML file, that is being used to redirect to the Notion URL (or you can actually set it from the domain service provider, whatever floats your boat)
- Create a site that will mirror the Notion page (I’m specifically talking about the
NextJS-Notion Starter Kit)
- Enjoy the short and memorable TheWeb3.Guru!
📖 How Should You Use TheWeb3.Guru?
Most of the contents on this website is written in bullet points to help you find and remember the materials, and I only write the important notes in it.
This site is built using Notion, and wrapped using NextJS, so if you find any 404 page in this page, please take a moment to drink, move from your chair and take a light exercise for you body, and return to reload the page (Ctrl+Shift+R on Windows, or Cmd+Shift+R on Mac; do this repeatedly). It may takes several minutes for the contents to be fetched to the page.
Also, pardon my bad handwriting 😭 Can’t really change it.
- All contents are copyright to their respective owners and are protected under international copyright laws and are protected under international copyright laws.
- Use the contents in this site as study materials only. Please review every content in this site on your own before using any of the material for production. Under no circumstances will TheWeb3.Guru be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use this website or any websites linked to it, or from your reliance on the information and material on this website.
Here, use the links below to reach me:
| | | |
I hope you enjoy your journey into the Web3!